This Mini-Split Air Conditioner with heat pump system provides 22,000 BTU of cooling and heating, designed to cool and heat rooms up to 1200 square feet with a variable speed inverter ensuring this is achieved quietly and efficiently. This unit is DOE certified, designed to save you money, and the low-temperature operation and the heat pump make it a cold weather option. The active carbon air filter removes contaminants and impurities from the air and the turbo mode feature enables the unit to reach pre-set temperatures quickly.
- Designed to cool and heat rooms up to 1200 sq. ft. with variable speed inverter ensuring this is achieved quietly and efficiently
- 21.0 SEER rating DOE Certified: saves you a considerable amount for heating and cooling
- Low temp operation: operates at temperatures as low as 5F/-15C making it ideal for scenarios that require all-year-round cooling while the heat pump makes it a cool weather solution
- Comes pre-charged with R410-A refrigerant
- Active carbon air filter to remove contaminants and impurities in the air and dual washable filters that provide quality air for your home
- Turbo mode: enables the unit to reach the pre-set temperature in the shortest time
- Louver angle memory: when the unit is turned on, the louver will automatically revert to the last stored position
- Anti-cold draft: fan speed and louver angle adjust according to ambient temperature to prevent cold air in heating mode
- 5 years parts only coverage. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
Window/wall Air Conditioner
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.